Yeah, I know. Fall doesn't bloom... it falls. But I think it's appropriate considering that almost all of the trees leaves have turned yellow, orange, and brown; the temperatures are a little cooler; and there's snow in the mountains. Winter is fast-approaching.
Hannah has FINALLY begun potty-training. She has her good and bad days.
Eliza continues to crawl and actually likes crawling to explore different places rather than crawling to find mommy or daddy.
I had drill last weekend and I finally past my physical fitness test. I have one more test to go with the navy and I'm done. I can't wait to get out.
We've been helping my brother-in-law finish his house in Grantsville in preparation for their baby to come (which she did last Wednesday). Unfortunately, he probably still has a good month's worth of work left on his home before it it finished.
Don't have much else; it's been a slow few weeks.
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment