Sunday, July 1, 2007

Introduction to my blog

This is my first blog. Thought I'd give it a try. I think this blog will be my online journal.
A little about my life: I live in Salt Lake City, Utah and am married with two beautiful daughters; both under three. I currently work full-time supporting my family while my wife is able to stay home with our girls taking care of them.

I graduated from Utah Valley State College (soon to be university) in 2006 while my wife graduated from the University of Utah in the same year.

Our eldest girl, Hannah, just turned three and loves her new playhouse and playing with her best friend, Justice, from across the street.

Eliza is six months old today. I've never seen a baby her age smile so much. It's enough to turn a bad day into a good one.

I hope to keep this blog updated at least weekly with my life's events.

No comments: